I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Card - Full Front Tri-fold Shutter Style

I've been on a card kick lately.  I'm trying to get my stash built up, so that when the need arises, I will have cards ready to choose from.  This is another Tri-fold Shutter card, but with a full front.  You can get the directions on how to make one from here...  Tri-Shutter Full Front Card



Recipe:
DCWV Spring Glitter Stack Patterned Paper
Gemstone Bling Papers in Gold and Blue
Charms from Michael's Jewelry
Stamps - Cloud 9 Happy Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Helen, you did a beautiful job! I love your card!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE The colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...