I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Copic Coloring for the Christmas Season

Tis the Christmas season, so I've been scouring the net for Christmas Digi images that I can use and also practice my Copic coloring.  I want it to look professional.... lol... and not like a grade schooler coloring.  I've got a lot to learn and hope to do so in the upcoming weeks.  I'm doing an online Copic Class over at Simply Scrapping Crafts.

So a while back, I had found this Bratz doll image off of one of those coloring book pages.  I'm not a big fan of the Bratz dolls and their big eyes, but I thought this one was cute.  So I blinged her up a bit.


Recipe:
Ribbon from stash
Copic Inks
Stickles
Image - Bratz Doll from Coloring Book Pages
American Crafts Patterned Paper
Computer Generated Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. She is too fly...love how you used an image from a coloring book....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...