I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you like Desserts?

Tonite, I met with a group of friends from my scrapbook group to do a circle journal exchange.   This was our final exchange in which we get back our own personal journals and have a chance to look at everyone else's completed journals.  There were 7 of us in this group, so we met at a place that I'd not been to before for dessert called "Something Sweet".  Boy.... were the deserts humongous... but oh so good.  I am stuffed.  I had the Blueberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream.  I am definitely going to have to take a walk tomorrow to burn off some of these calories.


Doesn't this look so inviting?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...