I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Card using Forever Young

It's been a busy week for me and I didn't get a chance to get much crafting done, although I have all sorts of ideas floating around in my head waiting to get done.  I'm hoping to get things done this week that I had to put off last week.

Today, was a friends daughter's birthday.... so I made her a card using the Cricut Forever Young Cartridge.  I found some pretty Basic Gray double-sided paper at the LSS and went to work.

I cut Model 14 out at 4.5" , shadow cut and layered with Coredinations paper. Used some ribbon, rhinstones and Prima flower for accents.  The sentiment was cut from the Cricut Beyond Birthdays Cartridge at 1 1/4"  and layered.
I inked the edges with Tsunieko chalk inks.














Recipe:
Prima Flowers
Rhinestones
Ribbon
Basic Gray Patterned paper
Coredinations Gemstone Cardstock
Tsunieko Chalk Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...