I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Wall Hangings

So I decided to try my hand out at putting images on Canvas .  I think they turned out nicely.   I have some friends with little ones and thought I needed to do something special for their bedrooms.
I had gotten some images from Mo's Digital Pencil and went to work.  I enlarged them to an 8.5 x 11 inches and then cut them done to fit the canvas.  I picked up the canvas from Big Lots.  Painted the canvas with paints (  Making Memory brand) .... and then applied the copic colored pictures to that.  I mod podged the entire image and canvas so that the little ones can actually put their fingers on the prints.  I didn't embellish them a lot because I didn't want little things to get in the mouths of the babes.


Sorry for the glare of the images... but I forgot to retake them before they were given away.  The Gymnast..... for some reason I can't find what I did with the image for that completed canvas.  It's pissing me off.  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you done with the canvas, a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of the little ballerina girl.
    The canvases look great, such a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job... what a creative way to display your copic creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...