Friday, January 14, 2011
My Blog Has Attitude
I was browsing a scrappy friends blog for information since I'm participating in a cricut image swap. While reading up on what I've not seen before, I noticed that she had nominated me for a blog award. Thank you so much Christel. She does some amazing work. So after you've finished browsing here, go spread some love on her blog at Scrappin' Sista .
The award requires me to tell three things that make me different from anyone else.
1. I now have my mom living with me. She will be 93 yrs old this year and I am truly blessed.
2. I have one son who has blessed me with a grandson who was born on Valentine's Day.
3. I have been unemployed since May 2009 and am hoping that I will soon be fully employed once again.
Now, I have to nominate five blogger for the award who have A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. So, here are the five bloggers whom I am nominating this blog award.
1. Dee - I've not met her personally, but we do talk on the phone every so often. I met her on the Cricut Messageboard a while back. She's an amazing mother, grandmother and friend who creates some spectacular works of art. Check out her blog at Dees Special Things .
2. Karen - She is one hellafied math teacher, mother, friend, confident and scrapbooker. I had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time at CKC Mesa 2009. Check out her creations at Still Young and Croppin.
3. Shirley - Now, if you ever need a good laugh and someone to put a smile on your face, this is one lady that you need to meet. She does some amazing cards and scrapbook layouts. I've been fortunate to meet her in person and am a recipient of her talents. Run... don't walk ... for fantastic work at Okieladybug's Scrap N' More .
4. Qadirah - This is one person whom I hope to meet in the coming future. If you want to see some amazing digital scrapbooking ... she's the one. She's now getting into traditional scrapbooking and cardmaking and doing a wonderful job. Check out her blogspot: She's Crafty
5. Audrey - Now she is one creatively talented person. I get a lot of inspiration from going to Audrey's blogspot just to see what she's come up with. Have fun browsing her blog at Cute and Some .
Please enjoy your blog awards.
With this award, you are now entitled to enjoy a $5 gift certificate from the Digi's With Attitude store .