I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easel Cards

I've been creating different cards so that I can have some on hand for last minute mailings.  I look at a lot of projects on the http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ website.  One that I've been doing lately are these easel cards /http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/ .  I love the way they look and they are really easy to make.  Here's a few that I've recently made:


And here's another one that I made using some new Making Memories paper that just came out.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, glad you finally decided to showcase your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cards! It might be time for you to set up shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...