I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

For My Friend Card using MS Floral Vine Border Punch

I'm on a card kick right now and am attempting to hone up my card stash so that I can find a card quickly when I need to get one out in a hurry.  I've been looking at different blogs for inspiration.  I can't remember where I found one that was similar in design to this one... but whoever it was... thanks for the inspiration.  If anyone sees this and knows who it is... please let me know so I can give them credit.


Recipe:
Martha Stewart Floral Border Punch
Prima Flowers
Skittle beads
2 tones of Purple and White Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV Old World Stack patterned paper
Tsueniko Chalk Inks
Embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card and a wonderful start on your new blog! I'll come back to see your wonderful creations. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - I just love your card. That punch is wonderful. You have a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...