I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Valentine Day Swap


I joined a Valentine's Day Swap with some friends on the Cricut Messageboard.  The idea was to decorate a paint can for another member and fill it with goodies.  Names were submitted and then paired up.  A questionaire was sent out for you to send to the person selected to create a Valentine Paint can for you. 

Here is the paint can that I received along with the wonderful crafting supplies that were sent with it.






Here is the Valentine's Paint Can that I decorated and sent to my swap partner.  I used the Storybook cartridge in designing this paint can.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...