I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mesa, AZ CKC 2010

I'm finally getting the chance to do the layout of my scrapbook weekend for the Mesa, AZ CKC convention 2010.  This year, I took a card class with friends and we had a ball.  It was fast moving.... blink and you'll miss something.  LOL!

This year, I had been talking to another scrapbooker that I met from the Cricut Messageboard.  We'd been trying to connect... but there is about a 2+ hr (more like 3 hr) drive from our respective homes.  I told her that I was going to the convention and taking a class with some friends and got her to take the same class.  We'd been talking via phone, emailing and all about all sorts of things, so this was a good time to finally get together and do something fun.

So here we are just as the class ended.  Got one of the class assistants to take our picture while we were all together.  I'm going to a retreat at the end of the summer and hoping that she'll be able to come this way so we can really have a scrapping weekend.





Recipe:
Making Memories Fresh Anthology Collection Cardstock (2007)
Coredinations Gemstone Cardstock (white and blue)
Cricut Base Camp Cartridge
White Signo Pen

2 comments:

  1. what a nice layout, it looks like you ladies had a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See how far behind I am with my blog browsing. I'm just seeing this layout! You made us look great! Hopefully my LO will be done before the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...