I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another Take on the Buried Treasures Challenge

I'm still wide awake when I should  be sleeping... so what better thing to do than to make another card.
Here's another take on the Buried Treasures Challenge.

This time I used all of the stamps in the SU set Echoes of Kindness.

I took part of the sentiment for the front of the card and then used the rest on the inside:



Recipe:
DCWV Shimmer Stack
SU Set - Echoes of Kindness
BIC Mark It Markers
White Ribbon from my stash
Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Helen, as always, I really love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen that card is beautiful. I have those markers on to my "to get" list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...