I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Recycle Challenge

Just trying to keep myself busy these days.
Over on the SOC website, there was a challenge posted in which you are to use something in your household that can be recycled.  A while back, someone had asked me to save some toilet paper rolls and I did.  Then threw them out when they changed their minds.  So, I once again decided to save some to try my hand at a mini album.  This was the perfect challenge.

The hard part was deciding on what to make this for.... which I still haven't as yet.  So, there aren't any embellishments put on this one yet.  I'm thinking I might use it for a baby mini album.


Recipe:
Empty Toilet Paper Rolls
Patterned Paper: DCWV Linen Closet
Background Cardstock: Martha Stewart
Miscellaneous Ribbon
Tsuneiko Inks

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...