I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I will be participating in as many things as possible to keep Breast Cancer Research and Awareness in the forefront of everyone's mind.


Another challenge was posted yesterday on the Scraps of Color website to create a layout scrapping Breast Cancer Awareness.  The details are as follows:
Scrapbook a survivor, someone who has gone before us, someone in the struggle or perhaps just a page to encourage your sistahs to get mammograms, do self-exams or just to honor BC Awareness in general. You decide.
Layouts must:
  • use the color PINK!
  • have a title.
  • have at least 2 cardstock and 2 patterned papers.
  • Must include journaling.
  • Must include ribbon and bling.


Here's my spin on the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...