I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Day of School

My grandson is now 5 years old and started Kindergarten this year.  So Grandma had to be there for the big event.  He's so big and think he's grown.  I've not worked on any layouts in a while, so while I was attending a scrapbook retreat 2 weekends ago, this was one of the things that I had planned to do.   I remember when it was announced that there was going to be a little one in my life, I didn't want to be called "grandma".... but now, I proudly wear that title.




Recipe:
DCWV Grade School Stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut Cartridge - Locker Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...