I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Some Birthday Cards

I can't get off this card kick that I'm on.  I know its probably because its so much easier for me to make a card than it is to do a layout.

While browsing one of the magazines looking for inspiration, I saw these cards and decided to make them up.  It featured paper packs that I had and thought, what the heck. The magazine is called Paper Creations and this is from the Fall 2010 edition.

The cards that I created are from page 48 - Elegant Birthday Classics.  There were 3 cards and a scan and print sentiment that was found in the middle of the book.
Here's my take on the cards:

Black Velvet Flower and Diamond Birthday

Birthday in Paris (without Paris... lol)

White Floral and Striped Happy Birthday

Recipe:
DCWV La Creme Stack
Rhinestones
Tsuneiko Chalk Ink
Preprinted sentiments
Fiskars Basket Weave Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...