I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Breast Cancer Challenge Card

October 1st marked the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I am a big supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and I try to do my part in any way that I can.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to walk in the state Susan G. Komen 3-day 60 mile race, but hopefully next year, things will go my way and I'll be able to particiapate once again.

On the Scraps of Color website, a challenge was issued this past weekend to use a free digi background that was put out by Two Peas In a Bucket and to create a card.
This is my take on the card:


Recipe:
Digi stamp background from Two Peas in a Bucket
Prima and Bazzill Flowers
Ribbon from my stash
Rhinestones
Coredinations Gemstone Cardstock
Cricut Cartridge - Pink Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...