I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cigar Box Swap - Sewing Themed

So, I keep joining all of these swaps , but keep forgetting to post to my blog about everything that I've been doing.  This one was also on Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack.

In September, the theme for the cigar box was Sewing.  I knew just the paper that I was going to use and started gathering the embellishments that I needed to make this a good one.  You also had to include the colors Aqua Blue and Red, along with 2 handmade items , one of which should be a pin cushion.  We had all sorts of fun with this.  The pin cushion that I wanted to send, I didn't get it finished in time and needed to get the box to its recipient.

The person that received it took some fantastic pictures which I included with mine.
Here's the box:
 Front of the box

 Inside with the dressform notepad.
 Top of the box
 Another view of the top of the box
 Closer view of inside with Dress form notepad.
 This is how it was all packaged. 
I had posted this in an earlier post, but didn't want to show the actual box until after the recipient got it.  I hope she enjoyed it and all the things that went with it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...