I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Monday, December 13, 2010

One World One Heart

I was out blog hopping tonite or shall I say early this morning when I stumbled upon this event that has been going on for the past 4 yrs.  This makes the 5th and last year that it will be held.  So , I figured, why not try it out and meet bloggers from all over the world. 

IT WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY JANUARY 3OTH WITH THE FINAL DAY BEING FEBRUARY 17TH, 2011



http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html







For more information and details about this event , go to Lisa's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...