I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

TH 12 tags of Christmas - Day 6

And onward we go.  What a ride Tim Holtz has been taking everyone on.  I'm in love with the techniques that he is sharing.  Some things aren't for everyone, but I am trying them out to see how I can incorporate them into my everyday... lol.... crafting.


Ok... yes, I'm a wee bit behind.  but the weekend is here and I'm hoping to catch up with the last 4 tags before the weekend is over.


This is Tim's tag:
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-6.html
DSC01158







While trying to figure out how I was going to tackle this tag given that I didn't have that embossing folder, I still wanted to try out the techniques that was shown.  I dug through my stash and pulled out the embossing folder that was previously used .... the Christmas words.  I was going to make it work.


I gathered all of the acrylic paints that I have in my stash and went to work.  I think it came out pretty nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tags you have did one outstanding creative tag art using the product in your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...