I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TH 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 9

And for today's tag, Tim Holtz showed the technique of double embossing.  I will have to try this more often.  I emboss a lot, but never 2 embossing.  I like the look of this.

So, here's Tim's day 9 tag:
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-9.html
DSC01326

I'm using my stash... and the one thing that I don't have are the Halloween dies.  But I can see some of them in my future.  So, without futher ado, here's my rendition of tag #9.

1 comment:

  1. You are well on your way sister....Glad to see you hung in their with his techniques....nice tag.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...