I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

TH 12 tags of Christmas - Day 7

Yep, I'm still at it.  Taking me longer than I wanted , but I'm getting there slowly but surely.


Tim Holtz is at it again.  I'll have to wait til after he's done to pick my favorite.
Here's today's tag that he created:
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-7.html

DSC01232


And now, for my tag.  I didn't have the stamp set that he used nor some of the distress stains... but its all about using what you have in your stash.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...