I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TH 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 10

Ooohhh... and I thought there was nothing else that could be conquered.  Boy, was I wrong at that.  Tim Holtz is still dazzling us with more techniques.  This is bringing back techniques that I've done in the past , but haven't played with for a little while.  I'm loving every minute of this journey.


Here's Tim Holtz day 10 tag:
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-10.html#comments

DSC01397


And now, for my day 10 tag:

3 comments:

  1. awesome! Love the addition of more gold glitter than Tims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lady you caught up....great tag....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, these tags are gorgeous!!!

    WHERE ARE YOU?!!! Miss you, my sister-friend!!! Wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you, and to just say "hi".

    Praying all's well!

    Take care and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...