I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TH 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 4

I'm trying to catch up, but work keeps getting in the way.
So here goes.  Tim Holtz keeps amazing us with all sorts of techniques.  Some that I remember from last year , along with lots of new ones.  The Alterations dies that he has created are fantastic and very versatile that I had to go buy some that I'd not planned to buy.  But after seeing what he did with them, they were a must have.

Check out his day 4 tag: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-4.html


DSC01020

So after getting the rest of my supplies, I have now created this tag .  I think I did a pretty good job in creating it.  Its very time consuming because of the crackle paint and having to let that dry.  But that gives you a chance to make all of the other components and get the tag ready for the snowman.

I used most of what he showed, and improvised on what I didn't have.  Here's the final outcome:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...