I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TH 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 11

And we're almost done with the 12 Tags of Christmas.  I've had so much fun doing the tags this year, that I don't want the fun to end.  But as all good things .... must come to an end!

I'm loving all of the techniques, but once again, I have to use whats in my stash.
Take a look at Tim Holtz tag #11:

DSC01432

And now, here is my rendition of tag #11:




6 comments:

  1. Girl.....You have one more to do.....and if you knocked those last six out ...You can surely come up with an idea for the last one.....I'm coming back to see if you do it....I know you can ......(Hehe....You did a great job on all of them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very nice job on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Your leaves turned out lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, I love these!

    Wanted to drop by to wish you a very merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to You! I have enjoyed your creativity....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...