I Said I Wouldn't Do This!

Ok, I was talked into creating a blog to showcase my creativity. I have been resisting this for far too long, but now is the time to finally get the ball rolling.

So here goes. Come with me on my journey into creativity.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

TH 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 5

And moving right along.  I'm only 2 days behind now, but by the time I post this one, I will be back to being 3 days behind.  LOL!  Oh well... life is grand.

Todays tag was another wonderful creation.
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-5.html
But after realizing that trying to use alternative method for the creation of this tag, I went with the alternative tag.  I think I like it even better than the first one he displays.

This is the original tag:
DSC01085

This is the alternative tag:
DSC01090



So after working on the first tag and deciding it was not coming out as I wanted it to, I nixed the tag and went for the alternative.  Here's my version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...